Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Color Me Badd.






Except NOT bad "at tall"!!  If you were here, I would say "Touch my hair" and it would be mildly awkward until you DID touch my hair and you'd be all "OMG your hair is so shiny and silky!" and I'd be like "yeah, I bought the sulfate-free color-protect shampoo & conditioner, good times."

I wasn't sure about buying the "smoothing" one because I hate how weighed down the hair feels when you use that crap.  But this stuff?  You hardly need any shampoo, it has LOTS of bubbly-lather-i-ness, and it smells great. 

Love.

3 comments:

  1. FUN! because I am due for a new shampoo. Was gonna try Aveeno (has anyone tried it??) but I am gonna trust you on this one!! And I'll look forward to feeling your hair on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aveeno smells cheap and I'm just not feeling it. I will make sure my hair is freshly washed for an ultimate touching sensation.

    BALZAC'S HERE WE COME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also? I think I deserve a "bravo" for using Color Me Badd.

    ReplyDelete