Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rain Man

When it rains, it pours, the saying goes.  Since my enormous rant the other night (you know, the Le Shiteau one?  Yeah....) some sweet job possibilities have opened up, and other work-related things have started moving.  What's with that.  There's something to be said for Puttin' (on the Ritz Cracker Jack Black Beauty and the Beast... pheeooo, that felt GOOD) It Out There.

Also I ate pad thai at Quynh Nhi with Janet today, as well as some VERY tasty spring and fresh rolls... it really did my heart good.  Seriously.  You feel down?  Go to Quynh Nhi and get yourself a little treat.  Lord I love that place.  A superb conversation doesn't hurt either.

Can I just go into full time marketing for Quynh Nhi and makeup and shoes and all the other love-worthy things out there, wanting to be raved about?  :)

Notice how the coat featured below has a lining which matches my background.  That's all I'm sayin'.  


RW and Co
Fall 2010 Outwear
"Femme Fatale"

I'LL SAY.
NEED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment